Friday, June 14, 2013

147/365

147/365 by Darcy89
147/365, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So I discovered today (while on one of my many "breaks" from completing my philosophy assessment) that at some point in time in the last few weeks I managed to break my on camera flash :(... If I shake it around you can hear the little glass pieces in the capsule tinkling. I wonder how that happened? Anyway, as I only have the one camera I guess that won't be getting fixed for another 191 days :-S

Also have 18 photo's to edit before I get on a plane tomorrow night and fly to Perth to visit my sister... This is why I don't like getting so far behind because catching up feels like a chore and I am sooooo over looking at crappy pictures of myself taken on uninspiring days while trying to pack in too many assignments. Can't decide if I want to sigh or throw something *humph*

5 down, 13 more to go... yeah this ain't going to happen tonight.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment