Sunday, June 16, 2013

148/365 braving the water

148/365 braving the water by Darcy89
148/365 braving the water, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I figure the more times I walk around uni in fancy dress the less people will take notice of me... It had been raining pretty much all week the day I took this shot but I just really wanted a specific photo so braved the weather and water in the red dress anyway... probably not the best idea as not only did I risk the dress but I also got rained on and didn't get the photo... but here is the proof I tried :)

Having lots of fun in Perth at the moment. My sister is the lead in the 3rd year WAAPA musical and I don't even know how to describe how cool it is to have a professional looking program with a photo of my sister on the front cover!!! :-D

She might kill me for sharing this, and if she does I'll take the link down but check her our isn't she AWESOME :D aussietheatre.com.au/features/20-questions/a-quick-chat-w...

The only issue I am having is that apparently we look alike. We don't see it but other people do. I am talking the kind of look alike where a few times at the opening night party, strangers thought I was her and I had to correct them... which is amusing until I realise that it also means I have to be on my best behaviour because people are judging her (and if they think I am her by extension me) and this is her career we are talking about here... a little awkward for your resident introvert really.

148_4

Anyway, I've been hogging her computer for a little too long. Toodles

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment