Thursday, April 11, 2013

94/365 I'm a lion - Rarrr rawrrrrr

Via Flickr:
Ummm, right. So... yeah :-S LOL!

I guess this is what happens when - nope I have no excuse for this. Basically what you have here is uni photography club + 2nd week of portraits + poo look! I have a hot pink feather boa in my bag, What should we do with it?!.... hmmmm.

Why did I have a pink feather boa in my bag? Because I was planning on skipping my last lecture of the day and hiking it in town to go to practice time at the studio and finally choreograph my dance of course. And whats a dance without a hot pink feather boa eh?!

Also I may have been going a little crazy because, well... there were a lot of rules flying around the place that I didn't understand.
"By definition a portrait must be of just the head and shoulders"... :S someone should have told me this before I started my 365... I BLAME YOU ALL!!!
"You can't use f/1.4, stick to f/5.6".... ummmm why?!
"because not everyone else has lenses that go down (up?) to f/1.4 and we need to be able to compare"... did I miss something are we having a competition?
"No"... then I have no idea why-
"because...."
And it went on and on and I still don't get it :-S

*shakes head* Oh my.... lol! So you get crazy me. Congratulations ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment