Wednesday, April 10, 2013

93/365 Headstands

93/365 Headstands by Darcy89
93/365 Headstands, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
FYI it had been raining all week and the ground underneath my head was sodding wet. The things I do for my 365 project ;) also in case you can't tell the light here was pretty strong which resulted in my remote not working - although its debatable whether I could actually press the button and get into position with only a 3 second delay anyway - and so I also enlisted two random guys from the 'snmoking' area to press my shutter for me.

"Okay guys its all set up! I am just going to go over there and do a headstand and when I am in position all you have to do is press this button. Okay? Awesome :D"

*insert 2 completely dumbfounded faces here*

That's about all of note I have to say on that matter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment