Tuesday, April 9, 2013

92/365 Bush-walking at dusk

92/365 Bush-walking at dusk by Darcy89
92/365 Bush-walking at dusk, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Ahh crap! I am way behind again :-(

It's been a crazy + fantastic week where right about 100% of my spare brain power was spent finding many creative ways to avoid choreographing my dance routine for Saturday's performance... oops! But for the record, in the end even though I had made up and rehearsed an entire routine I ended up going completely off script and improvising because well... I was just having too much fun not to!... Weird right? Lol

Ahh crap, forgot to look at the time and now I am running late for class... so more descriptions later.

Monochrome out-take
92/365 Bush-walking out-take

TTFN.
Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment