Thursday, March 28, 2013

86/365 Pearls

86/365 Pearls by Darcy89
86/365 Pearls, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Just playing around with mums pearls... you know, the usual.

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned that little grass hidey-hole I had found at uni but had not so far discovered the access point to? Yeah well this photo was taken there :D

There is a little clan of ducklings and they were so cute! Which also explains why I might have been attacked by a duck on a footpath nearby... got too close to the babies :-S Its alright though, I am okay. My first instinct was to run but when I discovered that only made the duck run at me faster I stopped, turned around and kicked my foot out in its direction (do not worry I was never going to hit it just had to get all up in its personal space)... we have an understanding now - me and this duck.

PS... apologies for the chipped nail polish. I told Carmen on Sunday when she decided she was going to come over to do my nails that it wouldn't last... I think she was just happy it lasted until she walked out the door - it wouldn't be the first time I had destroyed my manicure before she even left my house :-S

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment