Thursday, March 28, 2013

85/365 Waiting

85/365 Waiting by Darcy89
85/365 Waiting, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
This is photographic evidence that for the first time in my entire life I not only completed but handed in an assignment the day before it was due (ie the first time since about 4th grade that I did not stay up late the night before an assignment was due stressing about my ability to finish it on time). Just saying.

It is also the first time I have chosen to catch the train to uni. Whilst walking to the station I was stressing that I was going to miss the train and be late to the point where I messaged one of my friends in the class to save me a seat... only for some reason I always confuse myself into thinking Wednesday classes start at 12 when the actually start at 1 :-S he.he.heee....

Why all the trouble you might ask? Well dad had spare tickets to Belvoir st theatres production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" and so he invited me. The only problem was that he invited me on Monday night for the Wednesday night performance and I had an assessment due Thursday (that I hadn't started)... Tuesday was busy :S But it was all worth it in the end as not only did I have no pre-assessment stress but I also got to meet dads new - well come to think of it I'm not sure that they have labelled it yet but they are dating - and she is lovely.

It also proved my theory about Belvoir productions - that its all about the geese... when the geese are naked it means only one thing, and on this night... well you can see for yourself.

O-oh... The goose is naked :S that can only mean one thing...

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment