Thursday, March 28, 2013

84/365 Fallen

84/365 Fallen by Darcy89
84/365 Fallen, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Oh I don't know really... I just felt like taking a photo in a strange pose on the staircase okay? Awesome :)

P.S. the count-down is on to Easter which = Chrunchie Bunnies :D :D :D and tomorrow I get to make hot cross buns!!! :-D and for once it is actually warm and humid enough for the dough to have a chance to rise.... Okay so I am not religious but there is something special about having treats that only come around once a year

PPS I have a new found respect for people who take portraits for a loving... while I am starting to become quite comfortable directing myself in front of the camera I don't think I am quite so practiced at directing others - as I learnt when a friend asked me to take a few head-shots for her and her new job... I mean we got there but I was so lost.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment