Sunday, March 24, 2013

83/365 Catch me... if you can

83/365 Catch me... if you can by Darcy89
83/365 Catch me... if you can, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Have been watching Spy TV shows all day (okay well not all day but the part of the day when after 3 hours worth of dance classes I came home and collapsed on the couch). So my mind is now filled with all of the awesome scenarios where I could be a super lethal cunning spy and take out all the bad guys while simultaneously working with my super sexy ex-boyfriend who I no longer trust because I think he might be a mole who sent people out to kill me AND battling the old family demons that until recently were hidden memories in my past but that I must now re-live and remember before they catch-up and kill me!!!!

So of course I just HAD to put on a trench coat and be super sneaky as I posed outside my house... Today you may call me Carmen Sandiego.

Ahhhhh!!!!! hehehe :-D

Also completely random is the fact that I have gone from having no explore photos (and frankly not really understanding what explore is) to having ummm 5 in the last week :-S which while sure I am flattered, is also kind of weirding me out a little... So hi to all the newbies who have added me as a contact in the last few days, thanks for all of the favs and lovely comments you've shared over that last few days, its great to have you all along for the ride :-D. My only request (and I am sure you are all decent people who would do this regardless but, hey I live in the real world so figured it wouldn't hurt to say so out loud) is that you play nice and be respectful.

Woohooo heres to another week down :-D

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment