Saturday, March 23, 2013

82/365 Sulking

82/365 Sulking by Darcy89
82/365 Sulking, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
So today the little shit in me decided she did not, under any circumstances wish to come out and play "pose for the camera." She told me in no uncertain terms that after 81 days she had had enough and was going to throw a tantrum and sit under the kitchen table hiding from the lens until I put it away. Now look guys, I have a 365 portrait project to complete so its not like I could just acquiesce, so I am sorry to say that under the trying circumstances that this is the best I could do. C'est la vie!

Now in all seriousness today was just one of those days where it was probably a good thing there was no one else home because if there was, i was feeling just about stubborn enough to go egging for a fight. Which is strange really when I think all I really wanted was a hug and someone to sit next to me on the couch and watch some TV or just read their iPad and be in the same room.

Self-discovery of the day:
Whilst I may be an introvert that does not mean I like to live alone. Don't get me wrong I certainly like to be left alone, but there is just something comforting about there being another being in the house, some that you CAN talk to even if you choose NOT to. About a day and a half is my max limit for being in a house alone before I start feeling off kilter - and today was day 3. :-S

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment