Saturday, March 23, 2013

81/365 Breathing

81/365 Breathing by Darcy89
81/365 Breathing, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I really liked the angle of this shot... have been thinking about taking something with this feeling of space and openness for a while.

I just couldn't seem to be happy with the edit... :-S
I wanted drama in the sky (well a blue sky would have been nice but hey on another day) but without making it look flat.

Any suggestions?

81/365 Breathiong in Colour

Oh and P.S. will someone please remind me to stop taking these sorts of pictures from the top of my balcony when no-one is home? My mum is going to see this and have a heart attack (she is in Perth today)... plus if anything went wrong... yeah. I also noticed I had gained an audience of neighbours across the road - probably wondering what I was doing and hoping I didn't jump.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment