Thursday, March 21, 2013

80/365 Darkness

80/365 Darkness by Darcy89
80/365 Darkness, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
:O… I am posting a photo I took on the day I took it… What is this madness?!?!?!

I excused myself from uni today - I know its bad but I defend my decision by saying that it was only 2 lectures, both of whichh are recorded and can be watched online AND!!! I've been really out of sorts since I got back from Perth and just felt like I needed a day where I did nothing - no reading, no listening, no learning, just vegged on the couch and watched movies, edited photos and made a music mix for my Amateur night pole performance (our dance school hosts this a few times a year, I've had my name down for months and only now realised that I have 10 days until D-day and No music, No dance and No costume… oops! :-S)

Anyway…

In all my time off today I managed to clean my room (okay so all my friends IRL who read this just died of shock) and while I was doing that I stumbled upon this little hand held LED light that I bought a while back thinking it would be fun to play with. So play I did :-D and this is the result. The light was held in my outstretched left hand just above my eye level and pointing down. It's a strong little thing, considering it only takes 2 AA batteries (I think) and has about 24 or so little LED lights.

Looking at it now I am thinking I look like one of those "vegetarian" vampires from twilight - the amber eyes and all :-S

80/365 Darkness in B&W

PS I know I know, I am terrible this week and just keep cheating by putting all the undecided out-takes in my comments and your all going to tell me you like the B&W version best but… well thats just the way I roll.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment