Thursday, March 21, 2013

79/365 Bushwalking

79/365 Bushwalking by Darcy89
79/365 Bushwalking, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Another shot taken at uni... I discovered this little creek on campus although I am not entirely sure they actually want people exploring there because there is some pretty thick vegetation surrounding most of the access routes. As it is I had to climb down a leaf covered, rocky, steepish slope that comes off a kind of pathway bridge thing (oh my, this description is terrible) going over the creek/stream thing to get to where you see me standing here.

What I did notice throughout my exploration was a grassy area to the right of this photo that looked like a perfect little oasis for someone who wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of the uni population and just read in peace... I wonder who that might be? Now I just have to figure out a safe way to get there (and stash a picnic rug somewhere)... but shhhhh, don't tell anyone! It will be our little secret ;-)

Went for this version today instead of the one below because the colouring just seemed to put me in more of an adventure/fairytale mood.

option 2: 79/365 Bushwalking

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment