Thursday, March 21, 2013

77/365 And?

77/365 And?


Another in my series of nudes for this week (and probably the last for now)... technically this is the photo I was really talking about on Monday when I posted the photo I had taken last Tuesday (? - this is what happens when you are way behind in posting...), I really wanted the eye contact, it went with the theme.

The intention with this photo was I guess almost to be confronting... in a subtle way (okay so confronting isn't the right term but do you know what I mean? I wanted the viewer to have to look me in the eyes but at the same time I didn't want it to be a seduction, or innocence, more of a challenge) - with that in mind I wasn't sure whether the colour or B&W version was more effective... if in doubt go B&W I guess...

77/365 colour alternate

Had to laugh yesterday when someone commented that my previous nude had made it onto explore - in my head I was just thinking, "of course that would be how it happens" ... that said it made me hesitate to actually post this photo today... knowing that there was a chance of random people directed to my stream through that photo would see this one as well and start thinking that I post nudes all the time... (see, I am not totally immune to what people think of me after all) then I decided F&%k it! I want to get back up-to-date with my project and randoms be damned. lol.

Thats all from me today. Oh but If you haven't read the background behind the posting of these photo's please do so

77/365

A slightly different framing of my 71/365 photo... once again, I hesitated to post this one because of all the attention the other one has already achieved, but when I originally too that photo I had not idea that would happen and I wanted to see what it would look like without my arms cut off... turns out I like that version too so I figured I'd share it, for completeness sake
77/365 - day 71 re-framed BW

Thats all she wrote,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment