Friday, March 8, 2013

63/365 Playing with light flares

Via Flickr:
I had the strangest most terrible dream last night. I was in the kitchen of my house talking to my younger cousin Connor. The whole place was flooded up to my hips, but this didn't appear to bother us as sometimes seems to happen in dreams. I am looking at the LCD screen on my camera and find a photo I wish to show him but when I pass him the camera the first thing he does is DIVE UNDER THE WATER WITH MY CAMERA IN HIS HANDS!!!! Here everything goes a bit crazy and out of order (as is also common in dreams) but I do recall that I didn't care much about the wet camera but was heartbroken about my destroyed 50mm lens... It just wouldn't work any more and when I took it apart to dry and clean the glass turned to pliable plastic. Then I woke up - heart pounding and out of breath searching for my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment