Friday, March 8, 2013

62/365 Dancing with the lights on

Via Flickr:
Sigh, why is it that I always choose the warmest muggiest days to lock myself in a dark little garage and turn the halogen lights on? It's really not sensible :S

62/365 out-take 2

The aim of today was just to show some sort of dance and movement. I'm quite happy with how it turned out :) although it was weird to produce, usually when I dance in the garage (oh yeah, some people have a band in their garage, I dance in mine) its with the lights off and the door to the house cracked just the tiniest bit so that there is enough light to see the shadows of trip hazards but not enough to see the colours in their shapes.... This room was bright as can be.

62/365 out-take 1

Really don't like the face I am pulling here but I did like the curve of my body and the way the light is hitting my hair and couldn't manage to re-create it with a nicer expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment