Sunday, February 10, 2013

41/365 Colour!

41/365 Swiss Color Run

Some of my girl friends and I did the Sydney Swiss Color Run today... 5km of running (aka walking) interspersed with 5 colour stations where volunteers douse you with pigmented powder. It was so much fun! Except we were all so sleep deprived (who leaves the house to go running at 6:30 in the morning... that shit should just be illegal!) that our mantra became - start early, finish early, nap early.

Here is what we looked like before...

day 41_3

BEFORE #theswissecolorrun

And here is what we looked like after...

day 41_2

FINISHED!!!

AFTER

Anyway, as you can see... there was a lot of colour, smiles and happiness going around and I am not sure my skin will ever be a normal natural human colour again :-S. Oh and no matter how many colour stations I ran through, I never seemed to learn the lesson... keep your mouth shut and don't breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment