Sunday, February 10, 2013

40/365 All work and no play today…

Via Flickr:
I am going crazy!!! Uni hasn't even started and it's taking over my life! Someone remind me why I thought it was a good idea to return for a second undergraduate degree?!?!?!

Spent 12 hours today wading through paperwork, what subjects do I want to do? Right, what are the pre-requisits? Oh but wait I could get recognition for prior learning for that! F*%K, I was supposed to have that paperwork done by the 31st of January?! :-S But I didn't know I needed it yet… ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah… a bit all over the place today but I think I have almost everything sorted for official enrolement on Tuesday… but I spent 12 hours doing it… most people just tuen up on the day and ask for advice from the academics… now that would have been a disaster.

As a result this isn't really an anything shot today. Its a CRAP I haven't taken a photo yet and don't have time to set it up so I'll just take a shot of my bed full of paperwork day. Hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment