Monday, February 11, 2013

42/365 I dare you.

42/365 I dare you.


Because it makes sense that when one is feeling sick and feverish that one should spend and hour jumping in and out of the backyard pool trying to take a photo... lucky the neighbours can't see over our fence.

Not actually my personal official 365 photo for today but the safest version and the one my mother is most comfortable with me posting on a public forum... :)

But you know I am going too anyway... so here it is!

42/365 Swimming at dusk

Not much to say. There are some things I love about having a private pool in my backyard and this has to be one of them. Having said that I certainly got my work out today, my remote shutter release doesn't reach all the way to the end of the pool so it was 12s timer to the rescue - click, dive, swing for my life and try to look like I am casually, gracefully getting out of the water... lol! The many mis-timed and stumbling shots are very funny but we only post the shots that work right?
Take a look at the other shots from the day and let me know if you find the light in the background to be distracting. I like it but not 100% certain.
:)


Outtake 42/365 take 1

Outtake 42/365 take 2

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment