Monday, February 4, 2013

35/365 Jump in my car

35/365 Jump in my car


This is what happens when I wake up one morning and say to myself - I wonder what would happen if?... and now I know.

Reject 1: 35/365

Didn't really have an overall vision for today, which didn't help with artistic decisions like - I don't know - shutter speed etc and so to that extent I am neither happy nor sad with the outcome just... "okay cool, moving along."

Reject 2: 35/365

The most noteworthy part of this shoot was probably the set-up (pictured below) which involved lowering the passenger seat, balancing my tripod in some strange position in the back seat and securing/stabilising it with 2 old pairs of stockings attached to whatever I could find to attach them to really...

35/365 set up...

So, I'll just sit with it for a while until I decide what, if anything I might do with it.

Reject 3: 35/365

Amusing side note: Imagine my surprise when I get home from dinner this evening only to discover this similar image by Goose.. in my contacts "recent photo" stream. LOL!

Anyway, thats me for today.
Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment