Friday, June 18, 2010

Umm... So this isn't kings cross

Just thought I'd let you all know that whilst driving to kings cross (from burwood) to take our American friend R clubbing we managed to get there. Then get lost looking for parking and then somehow managed to make it over the harbour bridge all the way to kirribilli - ie on the other side of the harbour!!!!



So now we are trying to find our way back... I'll let you know how it goes but if no one hears from me in 48hours CALL THE POLICE!

Lol wish us luck.

Until next time.
D.

EDIT: (19th July @ 4:30pm) We survived, got back onto the right side of the harbour, found parking and even had some time left over for some dancing and a few drinks ;-)... as for Bell's comment - I was not navigating and therefore take no responsibility whatsoever! :-P

1 comment:

  1. umm.. how did you possibly manage to get lost looking for parking?! I'm having flashbacks to orientation day all over again, it's not me who lacks the sense of direction, I think from this it is cleary you!
    p.s. I haven't heard from you in 24 hours, we're in the final countdown here, got the police ready to go on speed dial =P

    ReplyDelete