Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Memories from London 2010...

2 London Day 2 E_0027


Okay so for those of you who don't already know, I am now no longer a uni student, that is, pending a pass result in all of my final exams I will have completed my university degree and be venturing out into the big bad world (whatever that means... I'm still figuring all of that out).

1 London day 1 C_0263


Please excuse me though, I am getting distracted... I was did you know that it was exactly a year ago (well maybe not to the date but you get my drift) that Eddy and I ventured off on our European extravaganza? You thats right! Over 365 days later and I still haven't got myself around to editing all of the photo's we took and printing them on some medium.

london day 3 C_0124 edited


And so, in memory of this occasion and with the knowledge that my finances will not allow me to repeat the trip anytime in the near future no matter how desperate I am to escape this frigid Sydney winter (and to force me to finish editing) I have decided to relive the trip in blog form.

london day 3 C_0191


Today we are in London and I'll refrain from saying too much (except OMG what I wouldn't give to be back there right now!).

london day 4 C_0013

2 london day 2_0047

1 London day 1 C_0241 croped version


Much love
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment