Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project #1: filling the void...

Okay, so a little while ago (read some time in the lst 3 months since uni break commenced because to me everything since then has become a blur and I am no longer able to distinguish time and distance)... if you recall, I cleaned out my room... more specifically in the process I got rid of the hatch that used to reside on my desk and took down some very old photo's from the walls that had seen better days...

This left me with two very large, very bare expenses of wall in my room... walls that continuously stare at me and make me go bleh! Of course, although I went on a little complaining rant about it at the time, that doesn't mean that anything has been done about it since... my excuse shall be that life caught up with me but if forced to tell the truth I would have to admit that a more likely explanation for it is that I am just lazy... but you didn't hear that from me...

I figure this is as good a place as any to begin, lets call it a starter project... fill that void.

Exhibit A:
 

I mean look at that... eww!!! I stare up at it from my bed every night and my mind races a million miles and hour - how can I fill that *run run run run* and as Eddy never fails to remind me... I am no runner... but moving on to...

Exhibit B:
 

Another blank space! Please excuse the clutter... I'll get around to fixing that one day... but first things first... fill that void!

I'll keep you updated,
deadline, the end of the week...

Much love
D.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your walls look so much more bare in photographs, I never realised how serious the situation was before :S
    Definatley time to fill them!! May I suggest doing a giant collage (almost like a wall size scrapbook page) of your travels in europe? (well atleast on one of the hideoulsy blank walls, hehe) you could place photographs of your trip in the shape of europe and then map out your journey, lots of layering and things. that could be fun!! :)
    can't wait to see the progress! so now that i am regulary checking the blog you must regulary update your progress! no pressure or anything, hehe.

    ReplyDelete