Wednesday, December 9, 2009

last night my room threw up... it went *bleh*

no really it did... all of my stuff was out in the hall, strewn about like it was nobody's business... why you may ask? Well because I was cleaning of course! And as everyone knows (well those of us who tend to make a habit of cleaning their room in a superficial manner and even then only once they have been suitably threatened that the failure to do so will result in serious consequences), when you choose to do a thorough clean (say once every three to four years), its always going to get worse before it gets better.... much worse...

like sleeping on the couch because even though you have been working on clearing it for the last 7 hours and its now 1am, there isn't enough room on the bed for a body to sit... let alone lie down.

(and its only now that I realise that my last two post have included what can only be described as unpleasent bodily functions... I promise to try harder not to do this in the future)

So now, 10 hours, 4 garbage bags, one old school bag and a pile of paper as high as my thigh later... my room is clean, the hutch on my desk is gone... and it looks like there is space in here for the first time in, well, ever!

oh! and also.... the walls are bare... I never noticed before how much wall space there is in my room... its hideous!... I hate bare walls! I hate them! I hat them!

Which leaves me here... sitting on my bed with a hammer poised in my hand in a manner that appears just a little unstable, and a slightly crazed look on my face, staring at my computer screen because I've been sitting here all night and just have no idea where to start... it's either that or I get out a texter and start drawing foliage on my gum tree green walls - something which could be quite entertaining when mum see's it... although I don't really want to be on the receiving end of that stick so I think ill just stay seated for now...

So, I'll leave you with that picture... because really thats all I had to say today...
nighty night
D.

1 comment:

  1. put the hammer down and slowly walk away before u hurt yourself.....

    ReplyDelete