Monday, November 30, 2009

Working up a stink


You know that dream (nightmare really) you have where you’re walking out of the toilet cubicle (felling rather relieved and relaxed I might add) having just rid yourself of a big stinker, only to find that someone you know is about to walk in right after you (only you don’t know them well enough to be able to laugh about it afterwards and you just KNOW that there are going to be people whispering about it behind your back for the rest of the day – or it feels like it at least...)

Yeah... that one...

I think that this is up there possibly the top of the worst personal embarrassment nightmares for one very important reason... it actually happens! (I mean let’s be honest – how many of us are really going to stand up on stage in front of thousands of our co-workers to talk about the technical aspects of important global issues such as global warming, biotechnological innovations or Suri Cruise’s new kitten heels and “forget” to put on some clothes in the morning... I mean seriously!)

I know that I’m a girl and maybe I’m not supposed to talk about the dirty matters such as these... I’m probably committing some sort of social faux par just thinking about the issue, but the fact is that it has or will happen to us all... we’re only human after all and human is as human does (or something like that)... I’m just opening up the lines of communication... putting it out there... everyone’s semi solid waste stinks! NO EXCEPTIONS (and if you say yours doesn’t then I’ll call you a liar because either its true or you’ve sniffed so much coke that its destroyed all of the sensory receptors in you nostrils)

And that’s all I really have to say on the matter... (no point just a trip round the bends – no, sorry, I didn’t really mean that!)

Hope everyone’s well

Darcy is off on a shopping trip to Melbourne tomorrow!!!! :D
Much love
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment