Wednesday, November 25, 2009

sigh

So, its the 8th day of my summer holidays (don't you just love uni... I mean where else in my life will I ever get summer holidays that run from mid November to the beginig of March!) and what have I achieved???... well nothing much

Its kinda funny, and I only mention it because, for the first few days I had this undeniable sense of guilt and overwhelming aimlessness surrounding me and my lack of drive for accomplishment. But, as with all such things, all I had to do was lie down for a few days and wait for the feeling to pass... :D ... and it did.

And I am not not only rid of the guilt, but happily wallowing in my freedon to do whatever I want... a freedom that includes, as all good freedoms do, the ability not only to do whatever I want but to do absolutely nothing, if that is what I so desire :D *Cheshire cat grin*

So I'm thinking that some time in the near future, I'll probably want to do some sewing... a carset ot two here, and a few dresses there... reading, reading, and oh! have i mentioned reading??? then there is the all the test cricket that I must watch (starting tomorrow, woot!!!! :D - Incase you didn't know, Darcy loves the cricket, and all of the sugar hangovers that ensue)... some photography around the place... finally getting down to sorting and picking my fav Europe pics (which I will of course post asap)... oh! and there is the matter of a Melbourne shopping trip which will be happening next week with a few of the girls... and I intend on taking snappy on an excursion and annoying all who wish to read with excrciating details about the trip and photo's to boot :P

anywho, just thought I'd fill you in on the happenings around the place. Hopefully some fun posts up soon... but lets be honest... that really depends heavily on my inclinations for creativity... I think I've almost reached the end of my enjoyment of doing nothing and am about to head into boredom territory... thats good (or bad depending on your perspective) news for you :P

much love
D

No comments:

Post a Comment