Thursday, June 25, 2009

So... mum you have nothing to worry about, not if this is what happens anyway

So today I hear that my very own beloved mother got a bit of a scare when talking to my almost but not technically Big Sister Sazzle. You see while my mother was professing that as long as I come back from taking on the world in one piece, not pregnant and void of any STI's, she would be happy, Sazzle here was doing her darndest to destroy my freedom voyage by planting seeds, seeds that imply that the only reason I would want to go to Europe is to flirt (and other things) outrageously with "hot Europian men." Well I am here now, and it is my job to clear up the matter... I shall do so by describing to you a little incident that happened at work today... I'll make it short...

(Yes every good story I write begins at work)

So it had been a long day at work, busy and without my partner in crime Eddy (who had enjoyed a lovely teeth cleaning at the dentist whilst her parents were there for more sinister business) so I was due for a little entertainment, little did I know that I was to be the entertainment (as usual its starting to feel).

Suddenly, out of nowhere a guy appears at the counter - and not just any guy, oh no... a cute guy (not my normal type, more Eddy's normal type if you know what that means, its not really so important to the overall storyline)... a cute guy who seemed odly familiar (you know that type of familiarity where your like "hey I know you, but wait I don't know you, well maybe I've just seen our face plastered somewhere") anyway I have no idea who he was, all I know is that he was kinda hot and had a bedazzling chocolate melting smile (ooooo chocolate :D yummmm...)

Anywho he bought... *something* for $x and, well... I like flirtying ;p hehehehehe

oh and by "flirting"... well I mean that he was (hey at least I noticed that! its a step up for me :P), meanwhile I was trying to hide, as I realised that I had just managed to rewind time about 19 years and by that I mean - I had forgotten how to count...

you see...

it was arround about the time, when he handed over the money, that my brain made a decision, it decided that it was no longer acceptable for me - as a whole mentally capeable person - to leave the country in two days, it wanted to take of right now (and you know my brain, there is just no reasoning with it).

In my defence, I could count, its just that he changed the money he was giving me after I had already completed the transaction and then I couldn't remember how much I charged him and then once I worked it out there weren't any $2 coins so I had to hide under the ounter to find some... it was all just a complete comedy of errors... and then he walked out of my life forever, I turned a lovely shade of beetroot, died, rose again and finished off the day ~ THE END





Except it can't be the end because I havn't made my point yet... my point being that mum, you have nothing to worry about... unless, by some strange phenomenon - due possibly although not entirely to the altitudes at which I will be flying in *oh* 42 hours - I develope a sudden ability to talk to people of the opposite sex to whom I am reasonably attracted to, well.... you just hav nothing to worry about.

THE END

I mean it this time.
D
(2 more sleeps!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Carina. And I know I have nothing to worry about. Hope you get to flex your flirting muscles and develop that skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina your hilarious!

    You cant spend your whole time in europe worrying, enjoy yourself. Your parent's have taught and shown you the right way to conduct and be yourself as a lady. They trust you they are just looking out for you and caring. Some parent's dont even care less what their children are doing.. so it as a nice thing.

    But your blogs are hilarious and your taking such beautiful photos. Try not to break any more dinner plates :P

    Enjoy the sun (slip, slop, slap) and have a good time with em.

    Love renee xx

    ReplyDelete