Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello from Abu Dhabi!!!

Okay hi everyone. I have just gotten myself off our first flight, so please excuse my lack of... whatever it is that makes me occasionally seem smart... I haven't slept in 24 hours. We (that is Eddy and I) got on a plane at Sydney international airport 15 hours ago and I have to say that I never want to see another plane again in my life... pity I have to board another to Heathrow in 1 hour.... *eek!!!*

I should let you know that youare being 'spoken too' via the public computers here at the airport. As I stand here there are about 20 computers an at last count 15 of them were logged onto facebook... lol (oh and it took us about 15 minutesto find the shidt button on thekeyboard... turns out its an up arrow... who would have guessed :p)

So far Eddy and I have almost missed our flight (were in the middleof collectingtax back when the final boarding call came... but i never heard the first... and this was also about 3 minutes after we passed through the security checks...) andwe hadn't even left the country yet!!! this is going tobe an interesting trip.

But really I was just writtingto checkin witheveryoneandlet you know I'm aliv and kicking... more interesting posts soon I promise.

Oh and apparently there is another new flue going around... anyone have any info to share with me on thatfront???

lots of love and hugz
D.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting start to your trip. Seasoned travellers would say that boarding on the last call is the way to go. Not much wasted time in the airport. As long as you get the timing right and don't actually miss the plane. Mind you the next call would have been for both of you by name. How embarassing. Love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete