Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi and 4 more sleeps...

Hi all, so how is life treating you today???

Personally I woke up this morning with the number 4 on my mind... 4 because its 4 more sleeps before Eddy and I jet set of to Heathrow Airport (yes wish us luck). My bags are almost completely packed, I have done about as much research as I can handle (which isn't really enough for my liking but the thought of more just makes me soooooo tired :( ), I've picked up enough local currency to get me started, and yet... it still doesn't feel like reality. It still feels like I'm going to wake up on Sunday morning in my own bed in my parents house and nothing will have happened. Of course relity is that at 8am Sydney time Sunday morning I will be just about to board my second flight... but it just doesn't FEEL that way...

Meanwhile in order to prepare we (Eddy and I) have been looking at the online stores of the places we want to shop - this was a bad idea... I am going to be so bloody broke *eek!* Pretty shoes, pretty underwear, pretty dresses, pretty skirts, pretty accesories, pretty pretty pretty... my only hope is that most of the stuff I like will not fit me, and even then I run the risk of buying so much that I will never get the chance to wear it all... its kind-of like for the last three years I have been on this megga spending diet and I'm afraid/excited that I am now going to go on some sort of monumental binge (and then get back to Oz, realise its still winter, cry for a minute, and put away all of my new clothes for a month or two).

Anywho, I'm off to get my hair cut now, wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

  1. Darcy,

    Love your blog and your way with words. Please travel safe, shop lots and most of all have heaps of fun. Don't forget to update you blog along the way.

    Elizabeth - HRH friend of your mum

    ReplyDelete