Friday, April 24, 2009

Just an aside nothing to do with anything really

I was on facebook today, and I just thought I'd share a little something with you. According to one of the apps that have been popular with my friends in recent days... this is what my chosen name says about me...

Delicious
Aggressive
Remarkable
Cheerful
Yummy...

I'll leave this one to the judges...

But following on with this posts theme... I was also sent an e-mail from my dear Auntie, its one of those ones where you write down a list of numbers, answer some questions and then at the end of the e-mail it tells you what they mean, so, I now know that...

- I 'have' to tell 16 people about this game... lets just ignore this one because I don't forward e-mails
- I love a guy named David ?!?!
- I like a person named Michael but the relationship cannot work (for the record I chose the name Michael because I know so many people with this name... so I don't know who its referring to)
- I care most about Eddie
- Ariel knows me very well
- Bell is my lucky star
- The song I wrote down in #8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3 (David)... ummmm for the record the song was Animals by Nickelback.... bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
- The song in # 9 (Get back - Demi Lovato) is the song for Michael... ummmm I don't know this one...
- Song #10 (Sexy back - Justin Timberlake) tells me the most about my mind
- Song #11 (Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland) tells me how I feel about life :-P *wink wink*

Hehehehe... it was just too entertaining not to share... so I did and now I'll leave you alone to go back to your lives none the wiser for this post at all... :-P
night
D.

2 comments: