Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday again... :-S

Hi everyone, welcome to a new week... not sure whats so important about this week that marks it as special enough to deserve its own welcome party (of one, obviously, me) but I just felt like it okay?!

Today marks 11 days until my birthday (which will make me 20 and NBK :-(... if you don't know what that means please don't ask me as i won't explain... I really need to get out this weekend, not that that would make much of a difference)

But... more importantly it marks exactly 2 months until Eddy and I take on the world (Western? Europe). BTW thanks Eddy for reminding me of this fact... I would have been quite happy to go through my day/week/month without this knowledge, I mean, how on Earth can you expect me to have the self discipline to knuckle down and finish this semester of uni when I keep getting over-excited about the 27th of June?!?! Its just not fair!!!!!

D.

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! ur bday!! i cant wait!! :):):) watya doing???? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should go out this weekend! I'm dying to go out too, but I need to unfortunatley get through Friday first..but Friday night, or Saturday night would be great to go out!
    Are we still going to throw paint around in celebration of your birthday?? xx

    ReplyDelete