Monday, April 20, 2009

I take the cake!

You are currently looking at #1 stupid person for the day... well her blog anyway.
So I'm going to take the cake, and eat it too (virtually of course... there is no actual cake in my house at the moment :-( we just eat it too quickly and so I must refrain myself from making it lest we all turn into

Guess what I did... and no its not funny in the least (well to me)...

I took a plastic bag to uni today and then proceeded to get a HUGE tear in the bottom of it. Luckily nothing was lost - or so I thought - until... dun dun duhhhhhhh...

I got home you see, and started doing my normal home stuff, checking my e-mails, facebook, online uni noticeboards, SMH online, etc, then my computer freezes, and that awful sign comes up... "your battery is about to die. Please connect to a power source immediatley if you don not wish to loose any unsaved data"... SHIT! Where is my charger?!?!?!... well its not at home so I think you can guess the rest.

On the plus side, I finally have a week off uni (I know I know, I've only been there for 8 weeks and you know, like *insert high pitched bimbo girlie voice and twirling hair* (its not hard to imagine... I do it so much I've begun to notice my friends doing it to... its contagious... ahhhh!!!!) 24 weeks of holidays in the year is just not enough :-P

So. I'll be annoying you with regular posts this week I'm sure
But as for now I'm off to find a new background for this page... I'm not happy with this one and want to find one that I'll be happy with for a long time, but I can't seem to find any that I feel suit the mood and name of the page at the same time...
I'd love any suggestions... otherwise I'll probably have to make one

TTFN
D.

3 comments:

  1. ahahahaaaaaa awww poor darcy, although wen u mention the bimbo part, u cant possibly be refering 2 me...right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask..why a plastic bag?? hehe
    did you find your charger, did someone find it at uni and put it aside? I think i will buy you a bag..clear perhaps if that's what you were going for :P
    oh, and how did the first class of the corset course go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a plastic bag because I already had a 'normal' bag and the only stuff in the plastic one was my food and charger... and ipod... you know, the things that wouldn't get me into trouble in an exam and then by the end of the day i could throw it out because the food would be gone and the rest would fit in my normal bag.

    ReplyDelete