Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I hope this makes you laugh :-P… warning… do not read whilst eating…

Okay so this morning I was sitting in my Cost management systems lecture (oh yea it was riveting I tell you) everything was fine, I was playing tetris, looking at new pictures on Flickr, checking my phone to discover that none of you love me because I am not worth the 25c that it costs to write me a text ☹, imagining what super power I would love to get me outta here… I swear there was something that I was forgetting to do… anyway all was good.

Only it wasn’t, something just wasn’t right, something was dawning on me… oh no… I think I need to go to the bathroom – and not for an innocent tinkle either – no, I needed to use the bathroom for a much more sinister reason…

So there I am, sitting in my lecture, in the middle of the row and about 10 rows from the front, trapped with one whole hour to go and no way of a quiet escape… SHIT!!! (Excuse the pun)

The first few minutes were okay… I could handle this, I’ll make it through but time seemed to be starting to slow… before I knew it I was bouncing up and down on my seat like a lunatic trying to distract myself from the urgent bowel movements that my body was trying to engage.

By the time we were dismissed any attention I had been paying to the actual content of the lecture had GONE completely! (ahh that’s what I had forgotten to do :-P) Please let me make it… oh please please please!!! Don’t let me be that girl… Oh God I can’t even think about it.

I rushed to the bathrooms ploughing through the scrum of people meandering on their way out as if they had no better place to be * well I do so get out of my way now!!!!!* Omph, ahhh! Crash, splat… oops didn’t mean to do that…

I make it to that beautiful door, you know the one, it looked to me like the gates to heaven, my thoroughfare to redemption, my release!

Amazingly there was no line, I had my choice of throne! Of course I wasn’t thinking about that at the time I just ran into the first one I saw. Ahhhh!! That’s better, release… ;-P

The world was right again… how could it be that just a few moments ago I could not fathom ever feeling sane again? *Dreamy smile* (Don’t deny it I know you’ve felt that way before – you just don’t like to admit it and publish the fact on the world wide web where anyone can read it… Oh God what have I done??? Eek!)

Its time to go, so I turn to my right and – no, that can’t be right… surely… omg no… no seriously… what did I do in a past life to deserve this?... Am I really that bad a person?... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHERE DID ALL THE TOILET PAPER GO?!?!?!?!! THERE IS NONE LEFT!!!!!
Oh the terror, the shame! WTF do I do know. So I sit there… considering my options (oh don’t laugh at me… its not funny… I mean it… its not like I’m the first person this had ever happened to!... I think…).

And then I sit there… waiting… hoping that the after lecture rush leaves soon so that I can save my dignity… oh this is not going to be fun.

Its quiet… finally… right here goes… get-up, pick up things, everything covered? Right onwards and upwards. I open the cubicle door (no longer feeling like I’m in heaven I must be in hell) damn it! Theres someone there… ahh well nothing for it… I don’t want to look like a fool… was hands... still washing hands…. Still washing hands… girl did you forget to apply you make-up this morning?! Whats taking so long!!! There she’s gone… New cubicle!

And a few minutes later my its over, the whole ordeal is behind me and I’m moving on… thank you all for being my therapists… I hope you are not scarred for life.

Goodbye for now… until next time ☺

(NOTE: not all specific details in this post are historically accurate… l0l… hope you had fun – I know I have a warped sense of humour)


3 comments:

  1. Darcy, your experience today is one of my greatest fears!! and is why i usually carry tissues around with me now everywhere, hehehe.

    At least your day wasn't as boring as you thought it would be..it turned out quite hilarious! we'll for everyone else at least :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. horay for bell she figured out how to work the comment box :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u mean, codie taught bells how 2 work the comment box.

    im extremely glad for the warning and u just made my day :):):) although while reading it, i was ready for a - "i was in the male toilets". ah well next time :)

    poor poor darcy, now i'll feel sorry 4 u :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete