Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just to let you know that I'm still in the land of the living...

Hey guys guess what... its me again!!!! :-D

Now don't groan... that's rude... and it hurts my feelings :-(

I love you that's why I write to entertain you and give you all excuses to avoid your dull and dreary lives consisting of study and frustrating group assignments (I don't care that a future employee needs to be able to see that my degree has left me with the tools to work as part of a team - GROUP ASSIGNMENTS SUCK!!! - thankfully I don't have any this semester... but there's always next semester...)

Now I need your opinions on my newest photographic works of art (if you can call them that - one day they will be but maybe not this day) I took them today in the Central Station tunnel around peak hour before the beginning of uni... not sure if i like them yet... we'll see... any suggestions? reactions? you don't care? Ahh well that's okay too I suppose. :-P


Personally I'm thinking that I'm liking this second one better...?


OMG! 87 days until Eddy and Darcy Conquer the world!!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaaaa

(and boy oh boy does my bank account know it :-( final payment made yesterday... there's no turning back now)

Once again thats all for now (Wow I really need to get a life... trivia on Thursday!!!! - I feel so sorry for all of you as we all know that I'm crap at trivia :-P)

2 comments:

  1. no way! i love the first one! theres a really faint outline of someone right in the centre of the pic and thats the part i love. yes darcy, i actually am complementing u on ur amazing skill *sighs* *envys* anyway enjoy trivia, i'll think of u while im enjoying my lessons :)

    for the record, i love ur blog and yes, i am right now procrastinating as i really hate this analysis assessment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh your so lucky you don't have group assignments!! I've had four so far and they're killing me, seriously! Every time i hear there's a group assignment, a little part of me dies inside :P

    I am loving your camera by the way, and incredibly jelous..i love both the photos actually, but i think the second one is richer in detail, better composition..i love the repetition of lights, i've never noticed that before, its almost like a runway..

    wow, this is a long comment, but its my first so yeah..and i was completley counting on you for trivia, because i suck too! Damn! Are you sure you don't have a superhero ability at trivia that you just haven't unlocked yet?? pleease? xx

    ReplyDelete