Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

OK so this is just the obligatory post saying HAPPY EASTER to everyone.

Enjoy your chocolates and bunnies and all (Yes I already have a chocolate hangover... at least I think the chocolate caused it). Think of all the new life, baby lambs (mmmm... slow roasted lamb - I can smell it now and my mouth is watering - all vegetarians please don't hate me... If I didn't eat red meat there would be no other food groups left for me and I'd waste away to nothing... now that would be a terrible shame wouldn't it :-P), new chicks (the feathery kind not the females) and the warmth of spring - oh wait I've gotten my seasons mixed up (we southern hemisphere nations have a tendency to do that - I mean roast turkey for Christmas in 40*C weather?!?!?! Not exactly the best idea)... its Autumn here in Australia so no new babies and the weather is getting colder... now what am I supposed to do? I suppose I'll just continue enjoying my chockies and start working on my extra winter layer (which for the record I think I may still be holding on tightly to from last year...). Anyways enjoy all!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment