Monday, March 23, 2009

A note to my precious Codie

I was reading one of my books by Sam de Brito and i came across a passage that i think really sums up what i was thinking when you mentioned to me that you think you have convinced your mum to let you get a tattoo on your stomach (btw - you do realise that they involve needles don't you... you faint at the thought of needles don't you?! so what gave you the idea in the friggin first place!!!!!!)...

"NO TATTOOS BEFORE YOUR THIRTY ... you can have one on your face after that, but rest assured, you wont get a dolphin leaping over your belly button if you wait till then"



I rest my case :D

Disclaimer: this is not my picture, I own none of its rights, I found it at http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00M/00M3DN-37712684.jpg

1 comment:

  1. gee thnx darcy, wen i said i wanted a post about me, this isnt quite wat i expected! and i havent quite convinced her yet...and yes, im terrified of needles, but i also have a lot of ppl around me who are encouraging me so :P BUT I STILL WANT ONE!!! xoxo ps. it would be on my lower hip not belly :) - that one comes next :)

    ReplyDelete