Monday, March 30, 2009

Superhero episode 3

Its a funny thing this superhero business. No one knows when or where it started and how many of us in the world there are. Maybe its a disease thats spreading, maybe we are the remnants of an alien species that invaded the planet millions of years ago and bread with the humans to survive... maybe we were all bitten by radioactive spiders when we were to young to know, or we are all part of a secret government experiment as they try to create an army of female ninja mutants (yes we are all female... the men have to settle for being our side-kicks... we have the power!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaa) :-P or maybe... you see I have this slight niglling feeling in the back of my mind that this is all just in my head, that at some point in my 19 years on this earth, I went completely insane and am currently writing this from the inside of my own personal padded cell in the states mental facility... *cue eery music*

All I know is... there is a new one in town... dun dun duh!!!!!!!!

What is her power? She has the ability to affect the physical realm with her thoughts.

How did I find this out? SHE BROKE MY TRAMPOLINE!!!!!!

Thats right... the fact that my trampoline broke has nothing to do with my weight, it being out in the elements 24 hours 7 days a week or any of the other million factors that could have contributed to it breaking... she did it with her mind I tell you! Her MIND!!!!! But I'm once again getting ahead of myself here. Lets go back to thebeginning.

As many of you already know, my sister, Ariel, is completing her HSC this year and unlike her big sister who still - after 2 years of university -thinks that 'study' means cramming as much info into your brain in the two hours preceding the exam as possible, Ariel actually puts some serious effort into her work. And guess what... its mid year exam time and that means that the universe stops turning on its own axis and starts rotating about her - I'm serious its a jungle in here and you either get inline or go... somewhere else I suppose?

So we have one stressed Ariel, me, and my lovely and humble, wouldn't hurt a fly trampoline.

Now Ariel doesn't like my poor unassuming trampoline... she thinks it makes too much noise - personally I think that it has a musical quality about it that hasn't been seen in this world since, well, Mozart... she should be thanking me... really!! - I'm making the world a more beautiful place to exist, not to mention increasing her mathematical ability at the same time :-D - but alas she does not agree, to Ariel it is simply a squeaking, screeching pain in her ears and something must be done about it!

So... she did it! she broke it with her mind! While I was happily bouncing up and down and she, studying in the back room (closest to the tramp)

**BANG**

She somehow tapped into her previously dormant ability for the very first time and a shock wave pulsed through the Earth and 2 of the springs holding my beautiful music maker... snapped! *cries* Here is the evidence...


So she's here... we have another superhero with a currently uncontrolled power... should we have a party? get the trampoline fixed? Run for our lives? I'll leave to you you all...
Sorry I know its a short ep but that's all for now
Until our next adventure :-D

1 comment:

  1. oooooh nooooooo!! not the trampoline!!! and darcy, hun, i think the last minute cramming sessions r getting 2 ur head, ariel isnt a villian! xoxo

    ReplyDelete