Tuesday, September 3, 2013

235/365 Hiding out, safari style ;)

Via Flickr:
In my mind it seemed like the perfect day to go take some photos of the stream that trickles through uni. Unfortunately my brain neglected to remind me of the photo I took a few days ago of the dried up creek-bed-thing :(

But no matter! I saw these relatively recently planted reeds (as in they haven't completely overgrown yet so its possible to crawl through the gaps without playing "whats that thing I can't see moving on my foot") and my imagination immediately took me to a place where I was hiding in the shrubbery shoulders flexed, poised and ready to jump out and attack (!!) the next meal silly enough to come my way.

I think if I had a totem animal it would be some sort of large cat...

When I was a kid and everyone else wanted to be a doctor or a secretary or a fireman, I secretly wanted to be a safari guide. I wonder whatever happened to that dream.

So this was kind of a dream come true. In my wildly inventive imagination anyway.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment