Tuesday, September 3, 2013

234/365 By the pond

234/365 By the pond by Darcy89
234/365 By the pond, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Been off on adventures trying to find new spaces around uni to photograph. Actually the uni is having a competition asking for students to submit photos of our "unique" campus to display at a TedX event happening next month. If you become a finalist you get free tickets. And since I am a cheap uni student and don't want to pay $50 to go to the talks I was thinking of entering... good thing I have so many photos of uni :D... only now I can't decide :( So if anyone wants to help out and look at my "around uni" set, please, be my guest :D

So glad to be back in Sydney if only because I can upload all of the photos I edited in Perth... Perth was so much fun too :D My sister and I had a onsie party! But you'll see more of that in the days to come ;)

I almost always need a B&W version but today colour won.
234 BW

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment