Friday, August 16, 2013

223/365 mum and me.

223/365 mum and me. by Darcy89
223/365 mum and me., a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
insert lighting set up here and settings, also add lighting tags Lumopro LP180 and Metz Metz Mecablitz 52 AF-1

I spent some of today taking photos for mum to post in her Aussie curves blog post. It was great to have a willing model for once - and since I was also doing her a favour she was really quite patient with me and my fumbling around with settings etc... :) thanks mum!

Anyway, by the time it came to my turn I was both too lazy to come up with a different concept and also just wanted to hop in and take a picky with mum :) so I did. Yay for happy snaps.

Lighting details:
I don't for the life of me remember the ratios but there is the big shoot through umbrella to camera left pointing diagonally downwards and a rim light behind us.

Oh and of course there is an awesome out take - a girl has got to be allowed to go a little crazy sometimes ;)

223

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment