Tuesday, July 30, 2013

210/365 And we're back...

210/365 And we're back... by Darcy89
210/365 And we're back..., a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Its that time of semester again. We're back and since the weather was acceptable I thought it best I go say hi to the geese that live down by "the lake."

(Have I mentioned that in my imagination its a lake even though its really just a large-ish pond? Well anyway, its a lake because then we have a lake and people play Quidditch so by definition it must be Hogwarts and therefore there is also magic and creatures of fantasy. Which is just how I like it really :-P and no I doubt that I will ever grow out of these imaginary games. I figure once you hit 10, if your still living a fantasy world in your head it is unlikely to ever go away)

Anyway, the geese say hi :)

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment