Tuesday, July 16, 2013

184/365 floating on black

184/365 floating on black



So... I probably should have added a user warning a few days ago: photo-stream may contain regular traces of nudity for the next few weeks as I regularly missed all daylight hours for shooting and had to shoot in my make-believe studio. Plus, hey! I just like them.

Today, as is common in this project so far, I have an affinity with both the colour and B&W versions so they both get a shout out.

P.S. appropriate safety level for this would be moderate right? I'm always paranoid about getting that wrong :S.... and yet all of my groups only accept "safe", sigh

184/365 out-take

Although I swear this didn't look quite so orange in the original version before I posted to flickr... will have to do something about that later but I've already had enough of PS for one night

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment