Tuesday, July 16, 2013

183/365 Cascade

183/365 Cascade by Darcy89
183/365 Cascade, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So close yet so far away from catching up... in case you haven't noticed I've been forcing myself to post between 3 and 5 photos everyday. At this rate I should be caught up by Saturday. Of course its always a bad omen when I start talking about the fact I intend to do something... here's to hoping I can stick it through.

P.S. totally over winter already. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the weather but this whole sunset at 4:45 thing is driving me nuts! :@

Sooo... as a result, I think I am going to get a flash. Nothing to flashy but you know, something that works... but that also means I have to do more gear research... thank goodness its tax return season and I always pre-pay waaaaaay too much tax :D

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment