Thursday, June 20, 2013

152/365 fairy tales

152/365 fairy tales by Darcy89
152/365 fairy tales, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I recently re-discovered this dress while pottering around my house procrastinating. I'm pretty sure it was my sisters year 10 formal dress but she hasn't touched it since then so its mine now Mwahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Yeah.

Be prepared to see a fair few of these photos in the next week or so. Especially the ones where you see the skirt and not my face because, well, let's just say I was stressed and sometimes looking at yourself on an LCD screen takes more bravery than others... and sometimes one has more time to, I don't know, run a brush through their hair, than others... this was one of those "other" times. Which feels strange to say now that I have been on holidays for a little under a week... that was all a lifetime ago.

Anywho, I think I am going to like playing with this dress :)

P.S. It seems my default "I'm out of ideas but need to take a photo today" look is "pretty"/"girly girl"... I wonder what that says about me?

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment