Thursday, June 20, 2013

151/365 Lady in red

151/365 Lady in red by Darcy89
151/365 Lady in red, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So today we are back at uni and back in the red dress... in fact we are also back down in the twigs because hey! I liked it and I thought it deserved a series. That and you might notice that over the 2-3 week period when I was doing assessments I was also keeping it simple with one of 3 props available each day - Red dress, green fairy dress (to be seen soon) and navy hat. Lets just say it kept me sane.

Anyway, this photo was one of those that looked a little bland SOOC but that I fell in love with as soon as I edited. Please take a look at the first shot in the comments - I also LOVE this one. It reminds me of a fantasy book cover, dark and ominous, and I like that at first glance you don't really know what your looking at. Its a case of both of these photos telling completely different stories (in my mind anyway) but still being the same picture. So a very close second to the dark sunset.

dark sunset
151

Just a b&w version
151_4

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment