Monday, June 10, 2013

144/365 Reflections

144/365 Reflections by Darcy89
144/365 Reflections, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Goodness me, it seems to me as if I took this photo YEARS ago not mere weeks. It had been raining so the little stream that runs through most of campus was flowing generously enough that the water appeared clean and fresh rather than murky and stinky. And anyway I was wearing my gumboots and had an hour to spare before my next lecture... So what else is a self respecting girl to do but go splashing in the water? Pity I also forgot my tripod (thought it was in my car but no it was in the garage) so composition options were severely limited. Nevertheless I like how this one turned out :)

P.s. I'm having a real thing for 70s looking colour schemes ATM. Just saying.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment