Saturday, May 4, 2013

115/365 Afternoon on the Swingset

Via Flickr:
Ahh it feels so good to be back :)

I felt so lost without my regular Flickr updates but I came to the realisation at the beginning of last week that the only way I was likely to get all of the uni work I had on my "to do" list done would be to put the photography to the side :(

I still took photos though! Its just that more than a few of them we quickie iPhone shots of random things that I could complete in the 5 minute break I allowed myself between assessments ;)

So glad to be back :D and I'll be catching up on everyones photos soon... assuming the appendicitis my body has brewing remains at bay... but hey! If it doesn't I'll have a whole heap of time to do catch-ups whilst recuperating. Hehehe.

Much Love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment