Saturday, May 4, 2013

114/365 Bossy Boots

114/365 Bossy Boots by Darcy89
114/365 Bossy Boots, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So I had set up for this photo, taken a few test shots and was about to go stand in the picture myself when guess what happens?... my batteries die, like really die where they wont turn back on no matter what and its REALLY time to charge them only I don't have time because I HAVE A PHOTO TO TAKE DON'T YOU KNOW!!!

So iPhone and human tripod to the rescue ;) thanks Adrianna.

Than because I was so frustrated and angry at myself I couldn't bare to look at it on my beautiful computer screen so flickr app to the second rescue.

But I still like the idea of the shot :D I got to put my "Bossy Boots" on! Hehehe... and that is always fun ;) LOL, scroll over the picture if you want the deets on the story... then again maybe not... I think I let my imagination get the better of me this time... in my head these boots have lives of their own - kind of like Toy Story but better - with BOOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment