Wednesday, April 17, 2013

101/365

101/365 by Darcy89
101/365, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Ahh, summer is really leaving us :( and I can tell not only by the weather (okay so I am still walking around in singlets and short shorts but its not as comfortable to do so anymore and I've started needing to bring a light jacket with me wherever I go! :-S) but also by the limited amount of sunlight left in my afternoons :( I'm going to miss my naturally lit photos...

I've started playing around with tones in photoshop, this is my first attempt using a new (to me) method and I think I like the effect it had...

Not much more to say really... still playing the catch-up game :)

And just for comparisons sake, I present to you the full colour and full B&W versions of this photo...

day 101 BW

day 101 colour

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment