Wednesday, March 20, 2013

75/365 Looking skyward

75/365 Looking skyward by Darcy89
75/365 Looking skyward, a photo by Darcy89 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
A bit of a change of pace for this photo today. I love staring at the sky (yeah yeah I am a dreamer, what of it?) and I've been trying to think of a way to photograph that feeling for a while. It involved some minor contortion but I think I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out :)

This photo was taken in the small courtyard of my sisters place in Perth. It was about 30*C and the whole place is painted different shared of cream so it was almost like taking photos on one big light box! I also discovered this random door (not attached to anything just there) which I am sure I must do something with... Pity I'm back in Sydney for now but there is always my next trip in June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment